Related Posts with Thumbnails

Beauty Secret

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A tag from my pretty and sexy friend Francine.Thanks very much girl! . I'm afraid most of these will be blank due to the fact that I am so lazy when it comes to vanity!

My Foundation: none

My Blush: Clinique Gold crazy power highlighter (barely used)

My Day Cream: Myra E moisturizer

My Lipstick: Christian Dior Rogue 296

My Essential Beauty Product: Estee Lauder face powder and Dove Soap

My favorite Make-up product: not using much of this

My Perfume: Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (eau de toilette)

My Nails: colorless, unpainted

My Feet: none

My hands: just Vaselline lotion at night

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: soap, sunblock and cologne

Women I admire for their beauty: Audrey Hepburn, Monica Belluci and Angelina Jolie

Women with the best Sense of Style: Kate Blanchett, Heidi Klum, Lady Diana

My ultimate dream: 1. Walk my first and second daughters as brides to their dream men while I am still in my 40's (at 49 my two daughters would then be 25, 24 ) !

2. Travel around the world with my hubby.

My favorite fashion Publication: None,really. Cosmopolitan is nice but not that enticing to read.

Mitch, Liza and Midas, share yours please!



2 comments
  1. Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 3:50 AM  

    Naku! I'm a one dull lady! Pero gawin ko yan mamaya! :D

  2. Shosh May 26, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

    Doing it now...sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks Haily.