Related Posts with Thumbnails

I was browsing through some blogs when i got this . So without hesitation i tried to answer the necessary questions to find out about my character element. I was not surprised with the results. I love it, in fact. This is one way how to find out more about my character.




Your Power Element is Earth



Your power color: yellow



Your energy: balancing



Your season: changing of seasons



Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.

You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.

Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.

Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.



Without being over with the likeness with these kinds of things, i feel i discover something new with myself or even about how I relate to others through this kind of online discoveries. This was fun to do. This was something new, which I would like to reflect about.

0 comments