Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pictures Tag

Friday, April 11, 2008

Francine tagged me with this. This is actually long overdue.

INSTRUCTION:

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your Blog.


Here are my answers:
1.) What is your Relationship Status?

2)What is your current mood?


3.) Who is your Favorite Band / Artist?

4.) What is your Favorite Movie? 5.) What kind of pet do you have? 6.) What do you look like?

7.) What do you drive? 8.) What did you do last night?
9.) What is your favorite TV show? 10.) Describe yourself. LOL.
11.) What are you doing today?12.) What is your name?
H-A-I-L-E-Y

13.) What is your favorite candy?
Happy tagging along to
Mitch
Arlene of Midlife Dancing,
Idealpinkrose of Kimchiland
Pinay Mommy
Shoshana of Unseal My Lips
Jaja













6 comments
  1. Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 4:43 AM  

    Hailey, thank you for the tag. Will do this right after the 15th...taxes you know.

    An Art Form

  2. Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

    Hi sweety, I was wrong, I hope you will return it back. I was going to give you 2 points but I hit the 200. Now, I only have 43 points. Pls pity my dear. Ha-ha...been roaming around to drop points and now it turns to nothing.

    Pls, pls....begging, begging...looking forward with your reply,.

  3. Anonymous April 11, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

    Here's the deal, 50 for you and give it back the 150. waaaaah... :-(

  4. Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 2:06 AM  

    Hi Hailey, salamat ha.

    It took me a while to reply because of our time difference. pag 11am sa pinas, 11pm naman dito.

  5. Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

    Hello sis! Thanks sa tag pero nagawa ko na po yan dati... :) Sa uulitin!

  6. Anonymous April 12, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

    And you are tagged pala http://www.mitchteryosa.com/2008/04/12/ww-link-love/