Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me, Again...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It is strange how the presence of our children can make us turn around and change for the better. I have noticed that most of the things I improved on, just like behaviors or habits, is because of the presence of my children.




You Can Change Your Life



You've probably already improved your life a great deal, and you're no stranger to change.

You're able to make very difficult changes in your life. It's all about state of mind.

And even if you have some trouble changing, you're smart enough to get support or take a different approach.

So go ahead and dare to make things better. You know you can do it!



I am a firm believer in the saying that one has to "walk the talk". Thus, I have to live what I teach my own children.
What about you? How do you want to change? How does your children's presence affect your lifestyle or personal values?

0 comments