Related Posts with Thumbnails

Look Who is Excited?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

See these pictures?




My little one is turning 6 tomorrow! It has been that long since the last time I gave birth. Wow! It seems like it was only yesterday when I had to carry her in my arms so she could sleep. Now, she has become such a chatter box that does not seem to tire talking, talking, asking, inquiring, commenting and answering.

She is so excited to prepare these giveaways for her friends who are coming over to play at lunch time on Saturday. She can't seem to stop asking me about the food I will prepare for her lunch party.

She is our last baby already. The two older ones are aged 10 and 8 now. Two or three years from now she will be our not-so-little-girl anymore!









8 comments
  1. Shosh April 30, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

    Happy birthday to your little one!

  2. Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

    happy bday to your little girl. i got an idea for giveaways here, sis. thanks. :)

  3. Heart of Rachel May 1, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

    Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. May she have a great birthday party.

  4. Anonymous May 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

    i'm wishing her happy 6th birthday. she is cute.

  5. PinayWAHM May 1, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

    Happy Birthday to your little one. Hey no matter how old they get, they will always be our babies, di ba?

    I just wish they stay at that age forever or maybe they can just jump over and be 23 after their 11th bday. Ayaw ko teenager...hahaha.

    Juliana

  6. Ozzy's Mom May 1, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

    happy birthday to ur girl! ^_^ malalaki na babies mo hailey..

  7. Mimi May 2, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

    what a wonderful birthday she will have...I am excited for her, as I can see the excitement in her face...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONE!!!
    Mimi
    P.S.
    I have been home from my trip for a few days but I have had problems with my bloglines...and I have had a little trouble commenting...but I have been reading you and thinking about you...just unable to comment...
    {{Hugs}}
    Mimi

  8. JO May 2, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

    belated happy birthday to your little one. i'm sure her party was a blast.