Related Posts with Thumbnails


I have been a good girl, i guess. My sister gave me these shoes as a gift. She bought them for herself only to disliked how they fit her feet. So she gave them to me, unused and for free! Guess how big the size is? 9!

This pair of flip-flops are the colors of summer! I got them as gift from my sister-in-law. They look fresh and fit for the season, right? Aren't they good enough to wear with long skirt and a tank top? They come cheap and comfy.

I just love receiving gifts by surprise!

2 comments
  1. Vhiel April 2, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

    I always get something from my sister.. she always buys something and after she bought it, she wont like it so she gave them to me.. hand me down but its alright.. as long as it still looks good...

    i love your blog by the way.. can i trade links with you?

    Thanks!
    Vhiel
    Can of Thoughts
    Anything and Everything in Between

  2. Choc Mint Girl April 3, 2008 at 3:49 AM  

    I love to receive surprise gifts as well. :)

    Here's to tag you:-

    True Love