Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Random Things About Me

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kcee tagged me with interesting meme. It's cool to share random things so you can get to know a little more about me.

Here are the rules:


1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.


Here are what you should know about me:
1. I would rather be at home than outside. I feel there are gazillion of things I can do inside the house.

2. I eat like a horse. But thanks to genetics, I do not gain weight easily. After being married for eleven years and 3 babies I still weigh 118 lbs. with no exercise or slimming diet, ever!

3. Blue is my favorite color but I seldom wear clothes that are blue in color.

4. The hardest thing to do is for me to wake up early.

5. With in five consecutive years, I delivered 3 babies all through C-section.

6.I like wearing flip-flops.

7. I like washing clothes but not washing the dishes.

8. Given the chance, I would like to work in an orphanage to help little kids.

Tag goes to:

Arlene
Vhiel
Mitch
Francine
Jen
Nancy
Shimumsy

3 comments
  1. Nancy Janiola April 26, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

    hi hailey..i'm here to grab the tag..thank you so much for the thought..will keep you posted when i'm done..have a happy sunday! TC!

  2. Unknown April 27, 2008 at 7:53 AM  

    Thanks for doing the tag Hailey! *hugs* :)

  3. Sunshinelene April 27, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

    Hi Hails, thanks for tagging me. Good morning and have a nice day!