Related Posts with Thumbnails

Try Something New

Friday, March 07, 2008

Now that I have a laptop, I find no reason not to blog or be online. I can write or blog, surf, shop, chat, e-mail friends and be in contact with the whole wired world anytime. And more than that, anywhere! I can bring my laptop where ever I like to go or anytime I feel like blogging since this gadget is Wi-Fi enabled. So I can access online connection anywhere. That is a sure way to enjoy blogging more, and also earning the fun way. In fact, I am building my own domain also.
As I have mentioned earlier, there is only one thing left to do online, which I can always try: slots online. Have you tried slots online? I am still meditating about this but just for the heck of trying, and who knows if I will enjoy, I am willing to try one of these days. Are you thinking about it too?

2 comments
  1. Nancy Janiola March 7, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

    hi hailey..im glad to have hopped here again..nice new latop u have down there..hope ur doing great..take care sis...

  2. J. March 7, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

    another tag for you hailey. God bless! http://jenaspacio.blogspot.com/2008/03/6-quirky-things-about-me.html