Related Posts with Thumbnails

How do you reward yourself after an accomplishment? There are times that i feel i really have to be kinder to myself. Do you ever feel that? Do you ever tell yourself that you need a break or a reward? I seldom feel that. Maybe because i am so caught up in the whirlwind of activities in my life, everyday.

So i owe myself big time. I went out today to buy a gift for a nephew who is turning one tomorrow. And i bought myself a blouse. It 's just one cheap buy but the time i spent looking around and hanging around the mall is priceless.

Maybe going to the salon is next. Maybe getting my hair fixed through a re-bond or something of the same kind will do me good. After all there is only one me and if i am kinder to myself, i will feel good, do good and be a better wife or mom. Yeah. What do you?

1 comments
  1. Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

    Hi Hailey,
    I'm feeling the same way. You're right ~ it's time to treat myself. :)

    BTW, I think there might be something wrong with your blog, I got all kinds of ads when I clicked to leave a message. One was a very BAD site. I know that's not the kind of thing you would do. Let me know if I can help.