Related Posts with Thumbnails

Technorati Explode

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged by Mitch
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!

The benefits of Viral Linking:

1. One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
2. Increase your Google PageRank fast
3. Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
4. Build your community
5. Make new friends!

And these are the people who already took part on this tag:
Blognation, Pinoytek Reyna,
Bluep,,Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Bangco de Reyna,Mitchteryosa Etc Atbp Hailey's Beats and Bits,, next please...
I am tagging Liza, Jenny and Juliana,

5 comments
  1. Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

    Hi Hailey! thanks for the tag. I'm still a walking prawn after more than a week of getting discharged from the hospital. I doubt they will ever find out what I got allergic from this time. I'm really tired of going to the doctors already, it's just that I'm left with no other choice. I hope to be well soon though. Thanks for all your well wishes. I appreciate you Hails! God bless you and your family.


    Btw, are your 2 girls back home already? I'm sure they had a blast. :-)

  2. Shosh March 25, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

    Hailey, I like your new template...I thought I landed in the wrong blog at first.

    I have a tag for you at: Just Say These Words

    I'm hoping to make it into a weekly thing...and hopefully it won't flag technorati.

  3. Anonymous March 25, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

    hi hailey! thanks for the tag, but i've already done this and added my three links already. ;)

    take care sis!

  4. Unknown March 26, 2008 at 6:12 AM  

    hi sis, thanks for the visit...yes, i enjoyed my vac...thanks a lot!

  5. Anonymous March 27, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

    sorry for the delayed reaction haha. i'm grabbing this now. thanks.