Related Posts with Thumbnails

Phone is A Necessity

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Do I stink? Seriously? LOL. I know I do.
I can smell myself, truly. A feel I received all the vomiting from last night’s many episodes. I was up all night because my youngest is sick. She has bouts of asthma again. Again, because she has been having attacks more frequent that the usual frequency of her usual attacks. It saddens me to see her to be in such state. As I blogged earlier, if only I can take her place then it will relieve her from the misery of the attack. But I can’t so all I can do is help and be awake when she calls.
We were awake the whole night. In between vomiting and crying, there were episodes of crankiness. Yes, both from my end and hers. I lack sleep and rest plus the constant wiping and nebulizer’s use, I was at my wit’s end. Mommies are humans too, you know.
Thus, when it was time to wake up and attend to the older ones and to my dear husband, I was knocked out. I felt I was floating. I needed a few minutes to gather my senses and before I knew it, they were out of the door. Poor them! Lack of sleep cannot make me multi-tasked. LOL. Thus, there was only chaos, neither was I creative nor multi-tasked, unlike what is written on the header of this blog.
But seriously, times like these I am really on my toes. I always ask for help from my mother and even my mother-in-law regarding what to do in case there is an emergency. Phone lines are busy. Phone is an important tool to reach out. In fact, I might need a voip telephone soon that I am pursuing to be a work-at-home mom. It is a necessity.

5 comments
  1. Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 12:45 AM  

    hi hailey! i hope your little girl well soon.

    btw, i'll link u up ha.

  2. Mimi March 3, 2008 at 2:04 AM  

    so sorry to hear your little one was sick Sat.night...I do hope she feels better by now...it is very taxing on mommies when their little ones are sick (especially during the night..when we should be resting up for the next day)
    I pray you have a better week...
    Mimi

  3. Sunshinelene March 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

    hope she's getting better today, hails. i can see your whole page now. am online from the netbar. wala kaming ilaw sa bahay. i think it's a blasted fuse thing. and your google page rank? there's none. i hope it is just for today.

  4. PinayWAHM March 3, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

    Passing thru....musta na ang little one mo? I hope the asthma attacks stopped already.

    TC and hope to see you around...

    Juliana

  5. Sunshinelene March 3, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

    hi hails, it's tuesday morning and as i checked ur google lpage rank it is 4. congrats!

    i got mine at 4, too! am sooo happy.