Related Posts with Thumbnails

In A Bind

Monday, March 03, 2008

My little girl is getting better. I am quite relived to see that. Thanks to all who stopped by to say kind words.Since she has started her ashtma attack she has not eaten anything at all. She started her vomiting last Sunday afternoon until Monday noon time. As i have bloggeda about it she has not slept the whole night. We both did not sleep. But i was dog-tired or exhausted even i was not vomiting at all. I can imagine how tired she must be given the fact that, she was both sleepless and vomiting non stop.
But the good news is she has eaten something today. I am glad to feed her because i am scared that she goes dehydrated.
So as expected i was not able to report for work yesterday and today. I am not sure if i will be able to report for work tomorrow. However, i have never felt more accomplished in such a long timecompared to the last two days when i was able to do a lot around the house. Mundane it may sound to others but i feel more relieved than sorry.

Sekaing of work...Last time I was there I was looking for the policy and procedures handbook. No one can tell me where the handbook was. I needed to review it because that is where I can base my reason and legality of my leave of absence. Well, it is not safe to call it handbook because it is just a file of paper in a ring binder - very temporary. I remember saying last year: that we have to have it bounded or be in a more secure rug binding so it looks more professional, no one listened. Now it is gone and lost. Probably lying somewhere unknown to anyone.
NOw I am the one in a bind. When can I file my leave without that...

1 comments
  1. PinayWAHM March 4, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

    Passing thru here.. Good to hear your little one is doing much better...

    Juliana