Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Go!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I live in an archipelago. Wherever place I go there are different bodies of water to enjoy and have endless fun: kayaking, boating, fishing, swimming, white water rafting, water skiing, speed boating and many, many, other extreme adventures that I can truly get pleasure from.

I do dream of going on a cruise, whether river cruises or long luxurious cruises. I fantasize on having drinks and dips around the cruise line, with family and friends; partying till the break of dawn and engaging in endless conversations. Wow. That will be the ultimate treat and vacation for a hard-working, multi-tasked mother like me.
Let’s go!

3 comments
  1. Sophiagurl March 9, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

    I totally agree! Travelling in a cruise is such a lovely treat...except when you're terrified of the sea like I am haha!

    But I'd love to try it one day. Go girl!

  2. PinayWAHM March 9, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

    Hopping here...

    Juliana

  3. Anonymous March 11, 2008 at 1:40 AM  

    it happened to my other blog too and was quite alarmed because that blog is with ppp, kase meron ding highlighted words and ppp does not allow that. for 2 days i was trying to trace where it was coming from, tama nga yung rank widget nga ng google.