Related Posts with Thumbnails

Big Scare

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I got a scare this morning. When i opened my blog, i found pop-ups in all the links! I did not know what to do. I did not know how to block the pop-outs. Hubby was still asleep so i waited.
Then a blogger friend e-mailed me saying that indecent pop-outs were appearing in my blog when one logs in. What? I was in panic.
Then what i was uncomfortable about is the fact that the links i have put in the blog will go bonkers. What about those i did for different ads?
Then hubby had to change the template just to make sure the pop ups won't appear. I had to re-submit one post because of the sudden pop-ups. Did that ever happen to you?

3 comments
  1. Anonymous March 9, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

    Hailey, Looks like you got it fixed. I'm so glad for you.
    That's never happened to me and I hope it never does!! :)

  2. Sunshinelene March 10, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

    hi sis, this is happening to me. although i still haven't seen it but one blogger noticed me yesterday. it led to an indecent site daw. so what do u think i should do? should i go back to any of the original blogger template? pls email me if u got sth long to explain. it's scary nga kasi di ako techy eh. andw hole night last night i was offline so i just didn't think of the matter not until now that i read this entry of yours.

  3. Sunshinelene March 10, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

    by the way i tagged u with this:
    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/03/tag-i.html

    pls check it out when u have time.