Related Posts with Thumbnails

WWHAAAT??

Monday, February 25, 2008

I almost had double vision when i saw the bill. Well, i had to say goodbye to my two-days' worth of our meal allowance - off it went to a pizza restaurant's cash box. Bye money.

Do I regret it? No.

As much as i try to be very reflective regarding our finances, i still consented for a Sunday's treat for the whole gang. Off we went to the restaurant for dinner.

Noise.Laughter. Teasing. Giggles. Questions. Debates. More noise and questions as everyone gulped down the last morsel of pizza.

Time together: priceless!

Bonding will be written down, forever, in the childhood memories of my three Powerpuff Girls (my daughters).

Don't you just love it when you make your children burp with happiness?

Ahh, For now I wouldn't' trade places. Really. LOL.

6 comments
  1. Amel February 25, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

    Yeah, time and memories together are priceless indeed. Etched forever in the minds...or subconscious minds! ;-D

  2. J February 25, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

    Wish I can say the same. Kakainggit having three girls.

  3. Liz February 25, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

    Ako rin! Money can't buy that. Iba talaga pag sama-samang nag-eenjoy ang pamilya.

    By the way, I have a tag for you. I hope you're up to it.

    Take care and have a nice day.

  4. Unknown February 25, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

    hehehe...butas ba ang bulsa sis? ok lang sabi mo nga masaya naman ang mga kids mo. hehehe...gusto ko tuloy kumain ng pizza hehehe...

  5. Mimi February 26, 2008 at 4:23 AM  

    sounds like you had a wonderful family time at the pizza restaurant...and that my friend is indeed priceless...
    so you just save up your money and you can do it again sometime...
    just to not have to prepare the meal is worth it to me!!!
    love,
    Mimi

  6. J. February 26, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

    katuwa naman sis, we also went out for a pizza two days ago. it was fun! i even posted it too. http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2008/02/25/holiday-is-family-day/

    i really pray i would still be given a baby girl. reading ur posts and the fun you have with your girlies make me just wanna dream of having my own. in God's perfect time :-) Blessings to you sis! :-)