Related Posts with Thumbnails

Safety is Priority

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Being the one to stay at the house most of the time as mother, most of the time I am the first one to detect the first signs of house repair. I should really care about the necessary repairs because whenever there are problems in the home, as a mother i am the most emotionally affected.

What are those that mostly affect me? Health and well-being of the family members are the first ad foremost issue that I truly get to settle or be affected with. Safety is another one that I should be concerned about. The frequent questions that come to my mind when it comes to safety are: Are the electrical systems in place? Are the wires aligned and secure? Are the electricity switches in good condition? Are the plastic 3-way elbow connectors corners safe all the time? Are the kids well ventilated while asleep? Are the phones lines perfect just in case there are emergencies?
Why is that so? For one, my family is my number one priority. Secondly, my children are young and still helpless during times of emergencies.

1 comments
  1. Liz February 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

    Hi Hailey! I have an award for you

    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/02/more-awards.html

    Cheers!