Related Posts with Thumbnails

Newness Of Things

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I AM BORED. I am bored with my daily routine. There is nothing new to do or see. I have been doing things over and over again for a long, long time now. I need a break from my usual routine. I need to try something new and different. Probably shopping for new clothes and furniture, change our queen beds to king beds so that I can rearrange the house can truly make a change. But I do need money for that. I need to look for finances to support what I want to do. I need to earn extra.
Wait! What about sleigh bed? Or have you heard of this Cherry Entertainment Center TV Media Wall Unit? That's something new!

1 comments
  1. Unknown February 8, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

    Hi friend!

    Read this post and want to make sure you're not bored, so.....

    Tag you're it. :) Please don't hate me.