Related Posts with Thumbnails

I Watched

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Did you watch the Oscar's Awards? I did not watch the program per se but I had my eyes fixed on the dresses and fashion accessories of the stars who paraded. Wow! They were all amazing.
I particularly like those who wore red gowns like Heidee Klum and Anne Hathaway. Even if the carpet is the color as their gowns, it did not matter. They were still knock-outs.
How I wish I could have watched it on the venue. Well, i m not such a show business person but I am just fascinated with how these people live up to fashion.

2 comments
  1. PinayWAHM February 27, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Musta na? Just passing by here to see some latest news on you and your family.

    TC and enjoy the rest of the week.

    Juliana

  2. HiPnCooLMoMMa February 28, 2008 at 2:44 AM  

    Anne's gown did not get a good review, chaka nga daw eh. But I think she's very pretty in not so pretty gown.