Related Posts with Thumbnails

Baby, You can Drive My Car

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do you remember my blog about a blessing coming our way in a form of a car? Yes, a kind hearted individual gave us a car for free! Free means it came newly registered, newly tuned up and for us for life! Isn’t that amazing? Who these days will give cars for free? I think only a few can afford that.
Now that the car is ours maintaining a lifestyle with a car is another story but solely dependent on how we juggle our finances. It is not that easy to maintain a car given our income. In fact, in the recent news in UK states that :“50% of motorist put fuel at least once a week” and that others resort to Secured Loans to be able to finance to purchase or maintain their vehicles. Maintenance would mean petrol or gas, tax and other expenses that go with having a vehicle, repairs perhaps.
Last weekend, we were aboard the car when we could sense some things have to be fixed. Now is the best time to juggle which repairs should be prioritized. I have to check with our finances if we can settle for slow repairs or one-shot deal. I will tell you again of the decision later.

2 comments
  1. J. February 27, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

    Wow, you're one blessed family! This is really something, we all know how pricey a car can be these days. Happy for you sis! :-) I appreciate your visit. I did sweat my fever off already, I hope it does not come back anymore. I have bad colds, that's probably why I'm sick. :-(

    Sis, if it would fine with you, please add my sites too in your own domain site. Thanks! :-)

  2. Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

    hi,
    good for you. congratulations.

    just dropping by.
    hope you visit my site too.