Related Posts with Thumbnails

Something New

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Do you know that spatial intelligence (according to Howard Gardner) is the least of the intelligences I have? I do not see design or project lay-out in empty spaces. Neither do I retain or remember directions of places which I visit.

Even in our house, I seldom rearrange our furniture or appliances. If not for my husband who likes to arrange our beds and sofa, there will be no changes in our indoor furniture arrangements.
But last week, out of need I thought of buying new drawers for my girls’ bedroom. Each of them needs a space of her own for her personal things. I checked nice sites for furniture and this one comes as the best. Also, if you are in the look out for beds then their california King bed is a must see.

1 comments
  1. J February 3, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

    got you tagged: http://lucel.blogspot.com/2008/02/choo-choo-train.html. see you. thanks.