Related Posts with Thumbnails

As a full-time working mother of 3, I have no social life to speak of. None. Sometimes, I practically just stop in the middle of any task that I am doing and ponder on the thought: Is every Mom like me?

I literally put 99% of my time and energy being with or for my family. I know, I know... most of you will say: "Have a time off and be in the relax mode. Get a life!"
But honestly speaking, I think I forgot already how it is to NOT be with my family every waking hour.

But lately , I am relaxed compared to weeks or a month ago. Thank God. Because a relaxed and cool Mom is a better parent, right?

2 comments
  1. J. February 26, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

    Sigh! I could totally relate. Right now even if I leave home Sat and Sun for my board review at PNU (have been doing this for almost a month now), I feel more at home with home. I miss everything I do for my family on weekends. I have so gotten used to it that it feels not normal to be doing other things.This has become life. May the Lord bring rest to our souls that get tired. He then recharges us and we do become better parents. :-)
    I just added your own domain site to all my five sites. Cheers sis! Have a good night sleep. Mwah! ;-)

  2. Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

    So true! I can relate well with this post.

    Happy Thursday sis.