Related Posts with Thumbnails

Beds, Not Roses for Me!

Monday, February 25, 2008

My cousin-in-law used to tell me: "Either you are on your bed or you are in your shoes, so better buy the best of both when you can".

Do you agree? This made me think long and deep about our bed.

You see, my husband and I have been sleeping on our bed for about eleven years now. Yes, we still have our matrimonial bed, but lately back pains have been my constant cry. Could it be the bed or my lifestyle? Could it be my sleeping position or the coldness? I have to figure that out thus I am in the middle of searching for the perfect bed to suit my budget, lifestyle and the comfort I need to soothe my back pain.

When I searched high and low in the internet for beds I found an interesting site. Not only one can surf to different prices, sizes and bed types but even color to match one’s home can be found.Divan Beds, French, antique, wooden, metal, children’s, they are all available in this site.

Cool!
Now, the next thing I have to do is to consider my available budget because I am really serious about buying a new bed.

1 comments
  1. Mixednuts February 25, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

    I need to do that too but I hear I will have to treat it like an investment--I guess a good bed does not come cheap.