Related Posts with Thumbnails

Apologies, With Love

Thursday, February 21, 2008

To all my dear friends and readers:
I would truly like to apologize for not being able to respond or publish all the tags, love links and awards you have all given me! It is with deep apologies that due to current technical situation in our home I cannot have constant internet access like before.
It is not something serious or life-changing, but ever since our computer broke down (can you believe it lasted for 7 long, long years), i just snag time to blog thru my husband's office computer (remember he co-owns this I.T. company?) thus constant access is reduced to "stolen moments" now. LOL. Thanks to his partners for letting me snatch a few hours.

However, we are working on the problem and plan to procure a new one - if budget permits. So, thank you for remembering me, always!!!! Since i am contemplating of being a WAHM, we really need to settle this issue!

Blessings to all those who really went out of their ways to remember me!!!

2 comments
  1. Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 4:47 AM  

    So that's why. Thank you sis for the heads up. Appreciate that you left a message in my shoutbox. Blessings to you sis as always. It was nice to know someone like you. As virtual as this may seem, I know behind all your entries is a real person who loves her family, like I do mine.

    God bless you always. :-)

    Hugs*** :-)

  2. Choc Mint Girl February 27, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

    Oh... don't ya worry, dear. I could understand your situation. :)