Related Posts with Thumbnails

Which Baby Am I?

Thursday, January 17, 2008



OCTOBER BABY
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves
to takes things at the center. Inner and physical
beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry
often.. Treats friends importantly. Brave and
fearless. Always making friends.. Easily hurt but
recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does
not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND
sexiest of them all. repost this in 5 minutes or you will
not meet the love of your life for 10 years.

3 comments
  1. Unknown January 17, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

    the hottest and sexiest of them all...hehehehe...ooppss...buti nakita ko na ang love of my life ko bago ko nabasa ito...hehehehe..

  2. Norm January 17, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

    cute ng baby! Hi! I got your link from Prettylife my friend, if ok with you can I ask your vote in my site I am nominated for Filipino Blog of the Week91 contest just check my box LADYNORMS and vote sana if ok sayo thank you so much..TC

  3. Sunshinelene January 17, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

    am july........have posted it at wordpress:

    http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com