Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dream Boat, Anyone?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

One of my dreams is to own a boat or yacht. Yes, it may sound truly awkward. But I dream of sailing across the waters with my loved ones. I dream of owning a fully furnished, top-of-the-line model of a boat I can just imagine the joy and fulfillment I will feel once I am aboard my own boat! For sure, my children will have a grand time aboard and sailing thru the seas.
Since we live in an archipelago, there is so many ways or places to enjoy our boat. Beaches to dock the boat are available almost in every province, except for those who are land-locked or mountainous.

Boats are good forms of investment too, because more and more people are investing to get a boat. Of course, I will not forget to get boat insurance. I should be very well aware how to protect my boat thru proper boat insurance.

Boats are good investments. Should financial crisis or sudden emergencies come, it is easy to sell the boat.

1 comments
  1. Sunshinelene January 17, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

    am not dreaming for one Hails, coz i dunno how to swim. hehehee

    got sth for u here:
    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/01/nice-matter-award.html