Related Posts with Thumbnails

Products and Choices

Monday, January 21, 2008

What do choices offer? Why is it easier to decide when we have choices? Why should we be always given choices? Do you have any idea?
I have some ideas but they are not necessarily the correct ones. It does not follow that I am right. However, I would like to share some of my ideas with you.
In my culture, choices mean progress. Yes, if people are given choices that means we are given freedom to decide. From our decision we choose what the best is.
It means development also. It means development because when choices are presented there is openness to freedom of choice. And when there is freedom, there is progress.
In economics, when there are choices of commodities or services presented, there is no monopoly. When there is absence of monopoly, there is competition for the products or services, product prices or even brands available. It now becomes: the more choices, the merrier to decide!
It goes the same when buying items. If there are more chances for price comparison, the better! Price comparison means better choice. Agree?
Try this site for better price comparison.

4 comments
  1. Sophiagurl January 22, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

    I couldn't agree more. Choices gives us a variety of selection and our right to choose makes the market more competitive. By being competitive they, in fact, better their craft.

    Nice one! =)

  2. Unknown January 22, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

    hi sis, you've been tagged. you can view it here!

    have a good evening!

  3. Unknown January 22, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

    oopppsss.. i also got something for you! you can view it here. have a good evening from allinkorea.

  4. Sophiagurl January 22, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

    Hi Hailey, I hope you don't mind but I tagged you. If you have time come and visit my site. I would really love to know more about you =)