Related Posts with Thumbnails

Forever Friends Award!

Monday, January 21, 2008


Thanks to Francine for this award. Can you imagine keeping friends from across the world and treasuring them forever in this virtual blogs of ours?
This is truly gratifying. Thanks to you, girl!

I am now giving this back to my newfound friends in blogosphere:

Sophiagurl, of Life is Just Around the corner because your thoughts are deeper than most people's introspections. Thanks for blogrolling me!!

Vina of On A Wonderful Day Like Today, thanks for always keeping in touch. UP rocks, right?


Arlene
, of Sunshine for Life, thanks for the constant e-mails and favors. You do not know how much you've helped me!

Mimi of Listen to your Grammie, age in friendship doesn't matter, right?


Thanks to you all. Blogs make my life brighter and from your comments i gain alot.

5 comments
  1. Sophiagurl January 21, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

    Hi Hailey, wow this is such an honor, thank you very much=) you've just made my day even brighter! God bless you dear!

  2. Sophiagurl January 21, 2008 at 6:47 AM  

    Hi Hailey, wow! Thank you so much, it is so sweet of you to think of me. It is such an honor. God bless you!

  3. Mimi January 21, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

    Thank you little sweet Hailey for this award...
    I will try to deserve it...
    Mimi

  4. Vina P January 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

    thanks sis! i'm glad to have known you through blogspot! :-)

  5. Sunshinelene January 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

    Hi Hails, thank you so much for this award. it's heart warming. :) (((hugsss)))) am glad to know my thoughts can make you happy. :)

    may the friendship lasts forever. :)