Related Posts with Thumbnails

I am a wife, for almost eleven years now.
I am a mother for ten years now.
I have been part of the workforce for the last 14 years of my life.
Most of the time, I am at work earning a living or at home serving my family.
Even if i earn for a living in partnership with my husband, I always call myself as a full-time Mom.
I believe, there is no such thing as part-time Mom. But all Moms are all full-time.

Alls moms are on-call; anytime the children need them.

Moms are 24/7 people who will wage their time, effort, heart and soul for their children.

Moms are the most in-demand people on earth from wiping tears to mending wounded hearts to storming heavens for miracles to end sufferings.
Moms are neither too sleepy to mix milk in the middle of the night nor too weak to leap from bus to train just to attend parent-teachers conferences.
Moms seldom say they are tired, even if a whole day of laundry makes their eyelids close out of exhaustion.

You can argue with me, but life is such a dreary place if all Moms call-in half time!!!

8 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel January 17, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

    This is a great post. When I became a mom, I appreciated my own mother more. I realized how much effort and time she devoted to give me and my brother a good life.

    I agree, there are no such thing as half-time moms. There are no day offs when it comes to our children. It's a life time dedication.

  2. Hailey's Beats and Bits January 17, 2008 at 11:59 PM  

    thanks rach! you're a great, devoted mom to yohan!

  3. Snap Catch January 18, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

    i'm hoping to become a mom too soon!!!! Have a great dya girl! please link this blog too girl...from prettylifeonline

  4. Amel January 18, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

    GREAT POST, Hailey!

    My Mom's one of the BEST things that ever happened to me. I ADMIRE her SO MUCH. :-))))

  5. Mimi January 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

    this is a very good post in honor of mom's... you are so right... there is no such thing as a half-time mom...
    even if mom is sick herself... she takes care of her family whenever they need her
    Have a wonderful day Hailey Dear!!
    Mimi

  6. Anonymous January 18, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

    I am agree, I am a mother of 15 months old and this is a great messages for all the mommies out there nice one haileys.. keep it up

  7. Mixednuts January 18, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

    I love this post. It is truly a difficult job but the smiles, hugs and kisses of our children make it all worth it.
    BTW, yes i have been traveling so much with my parents but the next trip will be with my kids. Am excited for that one.

  8. raqgold January 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

    too true :D i didnt realize being a mom would mean being the whole you, but i'm gladly giving all of me...i am enjoying it after all.