Related Posts with Thumbnails

Love and Hate Tag

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I was tagged by Sophiagurl. This is a delayed response but I am doing it, nonetheless. We are suppose to list things that we hate and love. So here's my list of ten:

"So much of what we know of love we learn at home."


I [LOVE]

  • my family
  • how God puts me under His grace everyday
  • having 3 smart, very expressive and inquisitive daughters.
  • how my husband comforts me with his big bear hug…everyday!
  • to cook and eat with my family
  • traveling
  • blogging and earning from what I love to do…writing.
  • hot, steamy and to-die-for coffee in the morning!
  • chatting, laughing, reminiscing good old days with my siblings
  • looking at babies and reflecting what are they thinking

  • "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. "~ Andre Gide

I hate

  • sad goodbyes
  • selfish/ self-centered people
  • proud or arrogant rich people who think nothing but what to buy for themselves
  • waiting
  • seeing my daughters in pain or heavy disappointments
  • violence and killings
  • impoverish kids walking almost naked on the streets.
  • war or weapons of destruction
  • how life can be unfair, most of the time
  • brutal or life-threatening accidents

And now to tag other people:

Nancy, Liza , Arlene and ChocmintGirl

4 comments
  1. Sophiagurl January 29, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

    Hi Hailey, thank you very much for participating in the meme. I loved the list you came up with and I am very happy to find a lot of things in common with you =)

    God bless you and your sweet family=)

  2. Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

    I love coffee too! Thanks for the tag Hailey. I'll have to line this up. Take care.

  3. Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

    Hi ^_^ Would you like a link exchange with my http://sweet-loves.net?

  4. Choc Mint Girl January 31, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

    Haileyyy... I've posted my comment before, but didn't come out. :(

    I was telling you that I've done a similar tag like this before. Thanks for tagging me though.

    Check it out:-

    Love-Hate Meme