Related Posts with Thumbnails

Trees...

Sunday, October 28, 2007


(photo from images.xango.com)

Today, I did something which i was dying to do for many weeks: I planted 2 kinds of fruit bearing trees. It still sounds a little off to me, because I have never considered myself as an environmentalist or a person with naturalist intelligence.

However, i fulfilled what I promised myself that I would do.

I don't know, but after deep thinking and introspection I knew i needed to do my share to go back to the basic of propagating what is natural or of nature's.

Hopefully, I will be able to sustain the efforts because i liked the feeling being proactive rather than relying on others to do their share in planting trees that we all benefit from, anyway.

3 comments
  1. Mimi October 28, 2007 at 11:39 AM  

    when your fruit bearing trees bear their first fruit... you will be so very proud...and pleased with what you have done..
    congratulations!!

  2. Hailey's Beats and Bits October 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

    @ mimi - thanks. although it will take time, i know it would soon be into that. Blessing to you!

  3. Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 2:23 AM  

    i envy you for having a green thumb.

    I love the new look of your page. it's very lovely and friendly. :)

    please check this out: http://sunshineforlife.wordpress.com/2007/10/30/my-blog-is-a-friendly-site/

    i feel you deserve that, too. :)

    take care