Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hurray! It’s PayPerPost!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Finally, the reflecting and thinking are over! For months, I kept on thinking ways to hone and earn from my writing skills. I have my blog for months and yet I wanted to be a person earning thru my writings. Thus, after asking on-line bloggers-friends, I finally got my best answer: PayPerPost! Most of them recommended it.

I am so happy to be part of this community of writers and advertisers, earning while enjoying. Now I can truly say that I am a true blue member of PayPerPost. And I am so glad I did it!

So why did I choose PayPerPost? First, many of my on-line friends and bloggers recommended it. Second, I personally find its system of registration and rules very easy. There are no complications at all! And lastly, since most bloggers recommended it; I find it also as credible and reliable source of income for a blogger like me!

So officially, I can now do many things in one: enjoy writing about anything and everything I love, see my work on-line everyday, tell my friends about the idea of earning-while-blogging and enjoy doing other things. I already have the time to them because I am earning while enjoying!

So, you want to try it?

2 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel August 24, 2007 at 2:03 AM  

    Good luck on this endeavor. Happy Friday!

  2. macy August 25, 2007 at 6:58 AM  

    woohoo! wishing you lotsa ops!