Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happiness is…

Monday, June 11, 2007

These are the things that make me happy:

1. seeing my husband’s snoring head next to my pillow, every morning.
2. pinching my kids’ butts playfully to wake them up in the morning for school
3. walking on the green fields and smelling the fresh air from/of mt. makiling
4. reminiscing childhood memories with my 7 siblings, while eating and eating and eating at my mom’s house.
5. seeing my daughters wet each others’ cheeks when kissing
6. waking up to the sound of chirping birds, every morning.
7. seeing no canned food in my pantry.
8. receiving a car for free. with no occasion or reason. just a gift.
9. watching my nephews, nieces and my kids play, dance and laugh…
10. knowing i can always pray to God anytime, anywhere.
11. having good relationship with my in-laws
12. sleeping after a refreshing bath
13. being married to my best friend…
14. helping a special child utter a word
15.blogging here

how about you? got a list?

0 comments