Related Posts with Thumbnails

Life is simple.
It is us who complicates things.
It is our wants that put us into traps and binds which stress us eventually.
If we follow the simple nature and cycle of things, we will have less of the complications.
It is either I am in the path of old age and sagacity or many experiences have taught me lessons already. Whichever is the answer, I choose the path of simplicity these days: less want, less problem.





This is our coin bank at home. This is where we drop our loose change and coins at the end of the day. Or even right smack in the middle of the day.

Just last week, I was planning to buy a bottle of softdrink or soda to quench my craving. I decided otherwise and dropped it here. Instead of buying 3 pieces of candy, my daughter dropped her coin here.

A coin will always be a coin. It's not much but what do they say: a stitch in time saves nine? It is because 6 months from now, we hope to spend a family vacation. Wherever our coins will take us, we will be more than happy to go.

Simple hope: trip. Simple solution: save for it!




If the Accor Hotels 3-Day Super Sale Asia Pacific will still be on, like right now then that would be a super help!
Post?slot_id=80072&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments
  1. Nancy Janiola October 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

    OUCH!!!! tinamaan yata ako nun!

    :D

  2. GagayMD October 29, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

    hi!

    i will be having a triple medical celebration. It is a mini medical blog thing game, not a contest, but a game - a posting game. In this regard, I am looking for bloggers who are willing to sponsor EC credits, 125x125 ad space or cash (thru paypal). Aside from these prizes, I, personally, will be giving medical freebies to the lucky winners.

    I am looking forward to hear any from u!

    gacias!!


    gagay
    gagay,MD

  3. Liz October 29, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

    Happy Friday Hails!!!