Related Posts with Thumbnails

With three mounds of laundry and a dusty house, I still decided to blog. They won't complain, anyway. Ever.

Deep within the recesses of my gut feelings, I do feel excited upon the onset of this year. Last time I felt this way was months before I got pregnant with my littlest one. I knew something was awaiting me. Only to find out it was "someone" after all. That, however, will never happen again. I was done giving births at 28 years of age.

Logically, I cannot pin down the reason for this excitement. I know there is something in-store for me/us in the next months or so. Laugh if you may, but feelings are neither wrong nor right. What I do about how I feel is what will dictate the morality of it. Agree?

The optimist that is me, chooses to anticipate whatever awaits.

Have you ever felt this way?

2 comments
  1. Mimi January 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

    I am anxiously waiting to hear what turns out to be your exciting thing that you anticipate...please post when and it something good happens!!!
    Mimi

  2. Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

    like mimi, i will be waiting to hear what the excitement is all about. good luck and i pray that it's something really big, balatuhan mo ko huh, hahaha.