Related Posts with Thumbnails



At one point in my married life, I had my three kids all under the age of five. I was young and working full time then. It was a tough time. At the back of my young mid-twenties mind then, I was always wishing that time would fly and my kids would all grow up so as not to be too dependent on me.

Today, as we were all glam up while we attended my sister's wedding I just realized how my kids have grown - taller, bigger and way too on their own.

I just realized my wish came too soon. Time flew and they grew! Soon, they will be all grown up for real. It is really a treasure to invest time being at home and with the family for time does not return.


5 comments
  1. marie December 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

    True enough, di ka maiinip kasi sobrang dali ng panahon.

  2. Davida December 11, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

    OMG!!! This is just the most adorable picture! They do grow fast. I can't believe my daughter is so big already at 14 months.

    Davida

  3. Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

    Time really flies so fast, sis. Remember when we were younger and we were wishing that we earn our own money already? Ayan at ng matupad na, we're wishing that life was simpler naman hehe... Ganyan din sa mga kids talaga.

  4. Chubskulit Rose December 13, 2008 at 9:36 PM  

    they all look so cute!

  5. PinayWAHM December 26, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

    That's probably why we have the saying: Be careful what you wish for.

    Here visiting you after a long while. I hope you had a great Christmas.

    Have a healthy and happy 2009.

    J