Related Posts with Thumbnails

Jacket Please...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

So, how did your day go? Mine is was quite full and busy. Despite rain and a cold front here in our place, my day came and went , with hands full doing the usual stuff for my family. Dreary is the right word to describe the weather today. However, that is more of a pathetic fallacy than a complete description of my day.
I woke up quite early to send off hubby to his current professional commitment. He had to be in his appointment at around 6 in the morning. Rain was quite non-stop and the cold front had elevated my colds to the highest possible level. I am like a walking clogged nose or vice versa. I might need 5.11 Tactical Jacket, it is tough enough to ward off the coldness or flu coming up!
By 7 am my eldest prepared for her school. I had to wake her, fed her heavy breakfast and after bathing and dressing up, off she went to school. Since she is such a big girl now, she went to school by herself - which happens to be five minutes away by walking.
Alone at last, I was able to browse through my mail and hopped to other blogs. Coffee kept me company with the non-stop rain outside - it was perfect for introspection.
Cleaning up the house was the first thing I did. Dusting and wiping were the tasks that needed my attention. After breakfast, I cooked food for my other girls, took my bath and got ready to leave for work. I spent breakfast with my two other girls then left them to do their own activity of choice. I left to tend to the business my siblings and I set up.
After three hours or so, I came home and had lunch with my girls then spent time with them in the house while we did some homeschooling activities.
When hubby came around six in the evening, dinner was shared while off to work I went again.





2 comments
  1. Liz December 7, 2008 at 2:17 AM  

    hi hails! a tag for you...

    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/12/spirit-of-bear-iuca.html

    hope you could join ;) see yah

  2. Mimi December 7, 2008 at 5:19 AM  

    actually, your day sounds interesting to me....
    what kind of work do you do with your siblings...

    also it sounds like you home school your two youngest girls..

    what have you been up to?

    since I have slowed way down on my blogging...I don't get to keep up with you as closely as I did...

    I miss that...

    blessings,
    Mimi