Related Posts with Thumbnails

Is your life as peachy as what others appear to have in blogland?
Mine is not.
And some of you might agree with me. And no matter what I do or don't, life will always have hitches.
Plans do not materialize as they were conceptualized.
People around do not react as we expect them to do.
When we look for some things which are constant, changes happen - and are never the same again.
Moments fade and mood changes thus life is not as rosy as what it is supposed to be.

What gives?


2 comments
  1. raqgold December 1, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

    there are ups and downs but since am a positive thinker... i fell just like being bounced around and it's fun :D whatever it is, hugs to you!

  2. Anonymous December 2, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

    Actually, mine isn't as well. You probably read about it in creyes.info or I post some entries about my life in Utopia as well.

    But because blogging gave me an outlet to release all those negative feelings, I learned to accept life even more :)