Related Posts with Thumbnails

I am 35. Today.

So, how is it to be 35?

Let me count MY ways:

  • mother of eleven, nine and six years old girls - who all talk like 35.
  • wife for 12 years to a good husband - who goes to Mass as often as he can, if not everyday. yes, ladies he is a rare species.


  • daughter to a strong woman.
  • has been an educator for almost 13 years.
  • sister to seven siblings far richer than I am ( lucky me, right?)
  • blessed with God's unfailing grace every single day to live with purpose
  • blogger for almost 2 years...

I am blessed.

We all are.

SO what is missing for me? Fat bank account. LOL. I still have years ahead of me to settle that.

But what I am blessed with now, I am more than thankful.

God is good. All the time.


Ain't life grand?







1st image from therosenblog.blogspot.com

6 comments
  1. Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

    Happy Birthday! Yup, life is grand:) Enjoy your day!~

  2. Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

    a birthday is truly a blessing and another reason for us to celebrate life. happy birthday!!! :)

  3. Nancy Janiola October 2, 2008 at 4:06 AM  

    Hi..buti na lang napadaan ako..Happy Birthday! more blessings!

  4. Liz October 2, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

    happy birthday sis! may you have many more to come.

    cheers!

  5. marie October 2, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

    Sorry for the late greetings, Belated Happy Birthday! More grand days to come....you're so lucky!

  6. janese October 6, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

    belated happy bday!