So, how is it to be 35?
Let me count MY ways:
- mother of eleven, nine and six years old girls - who all talk like 35.
- wife for 12 years to a good husband - who goes to Mass as often as he can, if not everyday. yes, ladies he is a rare species.
- daughter to a strong woman.
- has been an educator for almost 13 years.
- sister to seven siblings far richer than I am ( lucky me, right?)
- blessed with God's unfailing grace every single day to live with purpose
- blogger for almost 2 years...
I am blessed.
We all are.
SO what is missing for me? Fat bank account. LOL. I still have years ahead of me to settle that.
But what I am blessed with now, I am more than thankful.
God is good. All the time.
Ain't life grand?
1st image from therosenblog.blogspot.com