Related Posts with Thumbnails

My kids attended a cousin's costume (birthday) party. Each kid who attended the party dressed up as his or her chosen anime character. What can I say? They had a blast!


My second girl, Hannah (as Kagome) in green, my niece Dap, the birthday gal (as Sango) and my little one Erika in purple (as Ino).


My Erika (as Ino) - striking a pose here with her Ate Hannah (as Kagome) watching.

One more pose for her with a matching umbrella.


Kagome, Inuyasha (my nephew Bubuy) and Sango (birthday gal Dap) pose for the camera!



My eldest girl, Madel, came dressed as Sakura. She is with another cousin, Ayed. Meaner looks guys, please..


On the hindsight as a parent, attending parties is one good way for kids to learn how to socialize. Be it taking turns in getting goodies, participating in games or communicating with other people in the party, deciding which food to partake or practicing proper table manners - kids have a venue to master their social skills.
.

10 comments
  1. Anonymous September 21, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

    gusto ko yung mga umbrella nila! hehe

  2. Anonymous September 21, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

    What beautiful children and wonderful photographs - a lovely momento for you to keep for an everlasting memory.

    I also like the umbrellas ...

    ;)

  3. Jennifer September 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

    My daughter loves anime, and Inuyasha is top on her list! I love the costumes, they look fabulous!!!

  4. raqgold September 22, 2008 at 2:24 AM  

    i want those umbrellas, too! and did you sew those dresses? wow! i carted back to germany dozens of costumes that i bough from SM megamall, and the kids love them!

  5. Choc Mint Girl September 22, 2008 at 7:18 AM  

    I never had any party like this when I was a kid. Very interesting. I love purple, little Erika looked cute in that 1st pic. :D

  6. Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

    hi hails, they look so cool.

    btw, got u tagged. :)

    musta na?

  7. Mimi September 23, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

    what a fun party that must have been
    the kids all look so cute!!!!!!!!!

  8. Anonymous September 23, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

    hi hailey! thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for the comment :D

  9. Anonymous September 24, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

    oppps, cute theme for the party! they looked having so much fun from the party!

  10. Heart of Rachel September 28, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

    I love the colorful parasols. Great costumes!