Related Posts with Thumbnails

THE Six Tag

Sunday, September 07, 2008


Arlene, thanks for this. So let's start getting to know one another all over again.

At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
>> I was 23 and a very young working Mommy and wife, groping my way to parenthood.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
>>go to Divisoria with my sister, go to church, wash (soaked) laundry right after the trip, clean my oven, take my cough meds.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
>> cheesy Potato chips, babana cue, moist chocolate cake and spring rolls;

4. Placess I’ve lived:
>> Quezon, Bukidnon,Cagayan de Oro City, Laguna

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
>> Save, go on trips and put up an orphanage.

6. People I want to know more about:

Shawie, Maria , Liza, Nancy, Inaj, and Idealpinkrose

2 comments
  1. KCee September 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

    Hi Hails!

    Done with your Mom’s Real Spa Treatment tag, finally! :) Tagged you HERE as well.

    Thanks and have a great week ahead! :)

    KCee

  2. Shawie September 8, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

    oh, this sounds fun:) I'll grab it later, Ma'am:)...