Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Describe my Day Tag" from Maricel Thank you, girl!

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Today:
1. Woke up around 9 am.

2.Prepared hubby's clothes for his appointment. He left before eleven in the morning.

3. Errands, errands and more errands. Bought food supply and prepared breakfast then lunch before 11 in the morning. Was in a hurry cause my two younger ones are left on their own in the house...

4. Brought lunch to my eldest daughter's school at around 12:15 pm.

5. Homeschooling time for my two younger kids from 1:00 pm to almost 4:00 pm.

6. Had to do 2 loads of laundry.

7. Started dinner prep around 5 and was almost done by 6:30.

8. Took my bath then hubby came around 7 pm. Over dinner noises and highlights were shared, in between more noise, noise, noise.

9. Off to my Mama's house at 8 and tutored my niece till after 9 pm.

10. Blogged.

Yesterday:

1. Stayed in the house most of the day and home-schooled my two kids.

2. Blogging was done as usual in between chores using PC at daytime (hubby is glued to the laptop at daytime!) and laptop at night (thanks to the wireless router in the house I feel more mobile when blogging!)
3.Went to my Mama's house and tutored my niece from 7:00 pm to almost 9:oo pm due to forthcoming exams.

Participants: GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit/ Straight from the Heart/ Momhood Moments/Hailey's Domain/ Hailey's Beats and Bits /

Tagging:
Cathy
Ruby
Liza
Maria
Rocks

2 comments
  1. Unknown August 13, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

    Hey Mama, how's wednesday so far?

    Thanks for the tag by the way. Will do it soon. Promise!!!

  2. Kathie Graham August 13, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

    Thanks for visiting!! It makes me feel better when someone is as crazy busy as me.... :)