Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kicking Award!

Saturday, August 09, 2008


This award came from Liza. Thank you so much Liza!

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM

* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Pass it on!

To get the code for the image you can go back to mamadawg.com - don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club. :)

And now I want to nominate the following bloggers to the “Kick Ass Bloggers” You rock!

Rachel

Shimumsy
Ice
Vhiel
Kcee

5 comments
  1. Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

    hey hails.. thanks for this... your the third person to give me this award... its been posted to my 2 blogs already...

  2. Shoshana August 11, 2008 at 12:33 AM  

    Hey Hailey, how are you?

    I just got back from vacation...took me out of my routine.

  3. Heart of Rachel August 11, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

    Hi Hailey. I'm back. I just recovered from a bad case of flu. Thank you for this award. It's my first time to receive this kind of award. I appreciate it.

  4. Unknown August 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

    Added you to my blogroll too Girl! Thanks!

  5. Unknown August 20, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

    Done this tag. Thanks much!!!