My body wash I seldom use.
My soap for now..
::start copy::Some Rules:
1. You can include in the post a picture of your favorite soap or the soap you are currently using.
2. Please post this in the blog which you will add in the "blogs that joined." You can add unlimited number of blogs as long as this tag is posted there.
3. Please link back to the person who tagged you and pass this tag to many of your friends.
4. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
5. Remember to come back here at Dancing in Midlife Tune (please don’t change this link) and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list as this is one way to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority. :)
6. Tag as many friends as you can.
BLOGS THAT JOINED: Dancing in Midlife Tune - Aeirins Collections - BiznHoney - Hailey's Bits and Beats
1. Favorite Soap: Oil of Olay and Dove (if budget allows!) or Safeguard soap
2. Facial Soap: Dove
3. Body Soap: Safeguard
4. Intimate Soap: PhCare Cool Wind
5. Laundy Soap: Tide with Bleach and Ariel (but this one is more costly)
6. Undies Soap: none in particular.
7. Baby Soap: Johnson's Baby Soap
8. Favorite Shampoo: Pantene or Head and Shoulders
9. Favorite Conditoner: Creamsilk Blue
10. Baby Shampoo: of course Johnsons
Am passing this tag to: