Related Posts with Thumbnails

Shawie's words of affirmation are like water to a parched land.
I felt so buttered up when i browsed through her blog and saw her write-up.
No, I am not in such dire need of compliments, but I have to admit we all need intrinsic motivations such as these, every once in a while!

"Here are my five favorite KICK ASS BLOGGERS.Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they've got incredible, original content. Or they're overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps
you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it's someone who simply inspires you to be a better person... or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I'm sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well... why not tell 'em so?


(I came fifth in her list but this is my second time to receive this Kick Ass Award)
5. Hailey - A great Mom, teacher and a great writer too. She openly shares her wits and wisdom.


And here's one more from Shawie:

"Here are some of the my favorite blogs. I always enjoy hopping in these blogs. In no particular order:"
BareFooted Me
Biyaheng Noypi
My World in My Own Word

Hailey

Pinay Mommy Online
Pinay Jade
Merydith

Cheers everyone!! We all rock!!!



















2 comments
  1. Liz August 26, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

    congratulations on your awards hails. dagdagan pa natin yan...

    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/08/very-special-award-of-friendship.html

    cheers!

  2. Shawie August 26, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

    of course, you deserve it Ma'am! hats off to you:) juggling between your own kids, hubby, a working Mom plus more students to take care of is such a noble act one can share and be part of a wonderful world- everyone dreamed of..
    Have a great week!