Related Posts with Thumbnails

Whhhaaaatt?

Believe it or not, i took this quiz and was dumbfounded by the results. I never even thought that I would qualify to be a sidekick and it turned out that I am WonderWoman.
Your results:You are Wonder Woman





Wonder Woman - 78%

Green Lantern - 75%

Supergirl - 73%

Superman - 70%

Robin - 68%

Hulk - 60%

Spider-Man - 45%

Batman - 35%

Catwoman - 25%

Iron Man - 25%

The Flash - 20%

You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character.

aClick here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Let me see where I can use my powers. All I know is that I have arms and legs that can hold crying babies and disentangle a girl-fight! But I never knew that I am one Wonder Woman!This amazed me really.
So who wants to be my partner in saving lives?

1 comments
  1. Unknown July 22, 2008 at 8:47 AM  

    wow~ this is really nice! i'll try it when i have time.

    btw, thanks for visiting allinkorea