Related Posts with Thumbnails


I received this very special award Sharing the Love from Liza.
I was very touched, and still am, to be mentioned here.
Indeed, blogs form friendships!

This award is extra special because Crystal created it in honor of the donor who saved her sons life. Her son Noah had to have a heart transplant when he was just over a month old. This award is supposed to help raise awareness of the importance of organ donation.

So, here are the rules Crystal gave:

“The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

As you may have recently seen on my side bar, I have finally created a custom blog award!! I have wanted to do this for a long time but never came up with something that “fit”. I didn’t want just anything. It had to be something that meant something to me. And what could mean more than Sharing the Love by giving you pieces of my heart??

So I created this award in Honor Of The Donor That Saved Noah’s Life. I share this award with those of you whose love and friendship have enriched my life and made my world a better place.

I hope by passing this award around the blogging world we can all help raise awareness of the need for Organ Donation.”

I’m passing this award to the following:

Juliana

Francine

Marfzie

Jen

Rachel

Vannie

Vhiel

Kcee

Arlene

13 comments
  1. Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

    thanks for this.. will grab it this weekend..

  2. PinayWAHM June 12, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

    Thanks for this Hailey. You're the second one to tag me on this.

    Juliana

  3. Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

    sis, hugsssssssssssssssss. thank you. parang birthday gift na rin.

    i owe u now 2 postables. i still havent done with the wish list tag. then this one. thank u so much once again.

  4. Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

    thanks for considering my blog full of love hailey! mine's up.:)

    enjoy ur friday!

  5. Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

    hello sis...i just move my blog to a new domain and if you could please update and change the url from:

    http://vhielscorner.blogspot.com

    to

    http://www.vhielscorner.com

    The title is the same.. just a change in url.

    Thanks and I do appreciate it.

    Vhiel

  6. Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

    Hi Hailey, got a tag for you here.

  7. Heart of Rachel June 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

    Thanks Hailey for the tag. I posted it on my other blog.

  8. Liz June 14, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

    you're welcome hails, have a great weekend ;)

  9. PinayWAHM June 14, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Got you tagged. Link is:

    http://matua66.bravejournal.com/entry/30207

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    Juliana

  10. Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

    hehe, sis meron pa isa

    http://liz.mommyslittlecorner.com/2008/06/one-word-meme.html

    have a great week. :)

  11. PinayWAHM June 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

    Hi Hailey...

    Have a great week ahead.

    Juliana

  12. Unknown June 15, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

    Congrats to you! This is an awesome award!

  13. KCee July 18, 2008 at 2:30 AM  

    Posted this HERE. Thanks for the tag! :)

    KCee