Related Posts with Thumbnails


So what is with number eleven?

Aside from the fact that it is an odd number, it is a special one for me (and for my husband).

That is the number of years I am married to my dear husband...June 14 was our wedding anniversary!

It is a blessing to celebrate the sanctity of marriage. Since not everyone chooses to marry or to stay married, I feel blessed to still live under this sacrament. It is not solely by my own doing that our marriage works, there is a whole lot of Divine Intervention here.To stay together under the grace of marriage is an everyday adventure coupled with mega-tons of prayers. I am also very blessed to be married to a very good person...

Our marriage is not perfect, none is. What is good about it is: it is a work in progress.

It is actually a love triangle for me: God, my husband and myself. It should always be a love triangle, right?

Or else, without one angle of the triangle, it goes bonkers!

I pray I will still be able to blog about my golden wedding anniversary...pray for me!!!


(picture from www.mooseyscountrygarden.com)

5 comments
  1. Heart of Rachel June 16, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

    Belated Happy Anniversary!

  2. Mimi June 16, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

    Happy Anniversary!!
    and congratulations on 11 Happy Years...

  3. PinayWAHM June 16, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

    Happy 11th wedding anniversary! Now that's one big reason to celebrate! Cheers to you and your husband. More anniversaries to come!

    Juliana

  4. Anonymous June 17, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

    Happy Anniversary Hailey!!!^_^

  5. Anonymous June 18, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

    Happy anniversary to you and your husband, Hailey! More years to come! God bless!