Related Posts with Thumbnails

Natural is Safer

Friday, May 16, 2008

For just one moment in your everyday routine or life, do you sometimes feel unsafe? Are there certain moments which you feel not safe or secure at all? Recently, since I am at home most of the time, I have frequent moments of introspection regarding safety issues from the food we eat to the smallest item I bring home from my trips to the supermarkets. I will tell you why.

You see, in this age and time when everything seems to have undergone synthetic processing, I always reflect how far our natural body with its natural processes, can take synthetic substances more than it already does on regular basis. From the chemical products we put on our skin up to the different synthetic chemicals we take in as our daily diet, I wonder what else can be considered as natural... But natural is what our body systems need, right?

I am sure that unless we grow our own food using natural fertilizer or raise our own animals for our domestic consumption, that is the only time that there is sure safety in our diet.
I was fascinated to find a website that compares and reviews brands of natural fertilizer with the most up to date and accurate data available.
Now, I feel a little relieved and safer that despite commercialized environment that we have, there is still those that go natural!


0 comments