Related Posts with Thumbnails

Kids' Needs

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

For many years now, I have been teaching kids both with regular and certain special needs. It is neither easy nor a daunting task but I perceive it as a challenge. Moreover, having a niece with special needs always keep me on my toes regarding relevant readings or recent researches about such issues.

Recently, I read that children with ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder lack Omega-3 in their diet. Hmmm. Let me find out further how true this is. It is a common knowledge that Omega-3 is an essential nutrient. And because our body does not produce this naturally, we need intake of Omega3. However, lack of fresh fish in our diet means lack of Omega3 also.
According to one study after taking Omega-3 impulsiveness and anxiety of children with ADHD were decreased. This is because more focus and concentration were noted upon supplementation of PharmaOmega Learn.To foster increase public awareness, free samples of Learn are being distributed.

0 comments