Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab The Card

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I earned my University degree when I was just twenty years old. I was quite young, right? I was under a University scholarship then. I had to maintain certain grades in order to constantly avail of the scholarship every semester. It was a tough time but the experience provided so much discipline and perseverance on my part. Looking back, I truly treasured the times that I had to practice so much self-regulation from budgeting my monthly stipend provided by the scholarship to maintaining the required grades and of course having a little social life!

Back in my days, student credit cards were not yet part of the trend. We were all perfectly dependent on the allowances provided by either our parents or scholarships or work. We really had to be wise spenders or else we will be penniless in no time.

It is good that student credit cards are available these days. There are so many choices up for grabs. Lucky are those who avail of such because there is one reliable card to depend on when in need to avail of items or services. Students will not have to worry about losing cash or money during trips from different classes or outings, because this is better than carrying cash all the time.

1 comments
  1. Unknown May 6, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

    Thanks for the link. :)